Search

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

X Ray Project


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece. 
I'm rather proud of how this turned out, though I could have fixed the hand a little bit better.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?

I think its pretty successful , and I think I did really well on making the key and ring look like real metal in an xray (it took a lot of fiddling with the hue/saturation)
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?

Nothing in particular didn't work, so 
I guess it all worked??? I dunno
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making? 

I would have changed the size of the x ray hand to sort of match the size of the other hand, or vice versa. 
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
It involved getting a picture of me and I really reALLY hate getting my picture taken so instead of doing the picture taking in class I did it at home
 6. What did you learn from this piece?
I really hate getting my picture taken

No comments:

Post a Comment